Monday 5 October 2009

Welcome to the Dog Crazy Newsletter



Dog Crazy Newsletter



Hi Readers,

Thanks for subscribing to our brand new newsletter "Crazy About Dogs". Yes, it's true at Petplace we are Crazy about Dogs and have created a special newsletter specifically for our Dog Crazy friends to enjoy.

This newsletter was designed to be brief, easy to read, useful and fun. It will include a special dog picture, a heartwarming story, a special offer and a useful pet tip everyday.

My name is Dr. Jon Rappaport and I'm the founder and CEO of PetPlace.com. I'm a veterinarian and own several hospitals in South Florida. I've spent the last 25 years of my life serving dog crazy people and I've learned a lot and really want to share some of what I have learned with you.

I've met a lot of dog crazy clients and want to share some of their stories with you. I'll also feature a useful pet tip of the day. As a matter of fact, I've a very useful tip that I want to share with you right away.

I recently learned about the danger of paper shredders when I saw a dog that lost his entire tongue from sticking it in a paper shredder that was turned on "auto". Check the box on the bottom right to learn more on how to protect your dog.

You may like to read a story about a dog that had its tongue caught: Paper Shereders Risks And Dogs. Or you can also read another one from a vet that had a case very similar to mine: Dogs And Paper Shredder, What I Learned One Night.

If for some reason, you're no longer interested in getting my newsletter, simply click on the link at the bottom of this e-mail. If you have a spam filter, please make sure you allow us to come in!

Otherwise, I'll be sending your first official newsletter in a day or so.

Have a good day and I'll talk to you soon.

Dr. Jon

P.S. - Need a Quick Answer to Your Dog Problem? Get an Answer in 10 minutes or less from a Veterinarian or a Vet Technician. Just Answer is 100% Risk FREE. You Pay Only for the Answers You Like. Fees are Typically $9 - $15 In the event of a medical emergency, please contact your veterinarian immediately. JustAnswer is not to be used in the event of any medical emergencies. www.justanswer.com

P.S.S. - Feel free to share this newsletter with your "Dog Crazy" friends.

P.S.S.S. - Over the past several years, we have over 80 expert veterinarians contribute to PetPlace.com and have build a library of over 8,000 articles. If you have any pet questions or concerns, check out our extensive library at www.PetPlace.com

TODAY'S PET TIP

Paper Shredder Safety Tips

Dogs may lick the paper shredder mechanism or have hair caught in the mechanism pulling in limbs or tails. Keep paper shredders turned completely off or unplugged when not in use.


Read More


© Copyright 1999-2006 Intelligent Content Corp., All Rights Reserved
This email was sent by: petplace.com
20283 State Road 7, Suite 400 Boca Raton, FL, 33498, USA

Update Profile
[-438.230228-]

No comments:

Post a Comment