Thursday 5 November 2009

One of the Sweetest Stories I've Ever Read About Dogs

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Dog Crazy Newsletter

Thursday November 05, 2009    

One of the Sweetest Stories I've Ever Read About Dogs

Hi Readers,

Someone sent me (and a thousand others) a really sweet email about a farmer who had some puppies. It was heartwarming and made me smile. I wanted to share it with you dog lovers. 

By the way - forward it to a friend - I'd love to make them smile too!

Go to: 
"Puppies For Sale".


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Have a great day!

Until next time,

Dr. Jon


P.S.  Here is a really sweet video - have you seen this one of the man
singing the puppies to sleep? This is really unbelievable.

Puppies

Isn't that adorable? I can watch that one over and over. Forward to a friend and make them smile too.

FTAF 12[-438.614262-]


Dog Videos

TODAY'S PET TIP

Treats for Dogs with Bladder Stones

Here is a tip from one of our PetPlace.com users:

My dog is presently on Hills Prescription s/d canned food due to a bladder stone problem. We are trying to dissolve the stones to avoid surgery. My vet advised that under no circumstances was Diesel to have any treats, not even celery which I thought might be okay because celery is 95% water.


Read More

© Copyright 1999-2009Intelligent Content Corp., All Rights Reserved
petplace.com | 20283 State Road 7, Suite 400 | Boca Raton | FL | 33498
This email was sent to: petownersworldwide@gmail.com

This email was sent by: petplace.com
20283 State Road 7, Suite 400 Boca Raton, FL 33498 USA


We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment