Wednesday 14 October 2009

What Pet Owners Think Their Dog is Saying - Poll Results

To view this email as a web page, go here.

Dog Crazy Newsletter

Wednesday October 14, 2009    

What Pet Owners Think Their Dog is Saying  - Poll Results

Hi Readers,

Have you ever wished a dog could talk? I sure have - especially when the dog is sick. It would be really helpful for dogs to be able to tell you where they hurt or how they feel.

And there are other times when you see a happy dog and you wish he could talk and just tell you what he is thinking. So I asked dog owners if they wished their dogs could talk - 76% said absolutely "yes", 19% said "sometimes" and 5% said "no".

What would dogs say if they could talk? If you want to take our poll - go to:
http://www.petplace.com/polls.aspx?pi=166

Here are our results so far:

  • Shut up and feed me 2%
  • Hurry home - I gotta go 2%
  • Go to work so I can nap 1%
  • Give me a belly rub 10%
  • You talk too much 2%
  • Stop what you are doing and play with ME! 16%
  • Don't mess with me or I'll bite you 1%
  • Buy me a new toy 2%
  • How about a treat? 10%
  • How about a little of whatever you are eating? 13%
  • How about a walk? 9%
  • Why do you work so much? 5%
  • I love you 23%
  • Other: 4%


If your dog is saying, "Come play with me" or "Buy me a toy".  I have a couple of very cute and fun toy suggestions. I've found the Tuffy Ultimate dog toy to be a very durable ring for toss and fetch and these Bottle Crunchers are also a lot of fun.

Bottle Crunchers

image_red toy

Until next time,

Dr. Jon



P.S.  Dogs just love the Tuffy ring toy
. Our test dog, Sweet Lips, really enjoyed it and I think your dog will, too. To learn more about this product, go to:  www.petproductadvisor.com/Tuffy Bottle Crunchers make it safe for your dog to chew on empty water bottles. These brightly-colored fabric "sleeves" fit tightly over the bottle to protect your dog's mouth from the broken plastic as he chews. To watch a video of Sweet Lips playing with this toy, go to: www.petproductadvisor.com/bottlecrunchers



Facebook Delicious  Digg  MySpace   FTAF 12


TODAY'S SPECIAL SAVINGS OFFER

BottleCrunchers

TODAY'S PET TIP

Puppy Chew Toy


Chewing is a natural behavior for puppies.

Teething, monotony and inadequate exercise can be contributing factors.

However, chewing behaviors can be directed toward inappropriate items, such as furniture, pillows and shoes. It is up to you to teach your puppy what is appropriate to chew on.

Offer your puppy a variety of chew toys.

 

© Copyright 1999-2009 Intelligent Content Corp., All Rights Reserved
petplace.com | 20283 State Road 7, Suite 400 | Boca Raton | FL | 33498
This email was sent to: petownersworldwide@gmail.com

This email was sent by: petplace.com
20283 State Road 7, Suite 400 Boca Raton, FL 33498 USA


We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | One-Click Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment